Relentless. Constant. Never-ending.
No, it’s not some goofy names for new whack energy drinks. We’re talking about social media, duh.
Yep, that thing that came along a few years ago that’s sort of…CHANGED EVERYTHING FOREVER!!!
Cue King Kong soundtrack.
I mean, that’s not even an exaggeration, even for us. Social Media can really be an overwhelming massive beast of beastieness!
But let’s just take a second to think about the people that are responsible for taming this beast – on call 24/7.
All hail the Social Media Manager.
These gals n guys have to constantly monitor what’s going on across social channels and respond accordingly. This makes it incredibly tough for them to have an off-switch, as we all know how quickly things happen online.
Social Media never sleeps and darn, it’s pretty tough for social media managers to either.
Social Media Managers Are People Too Ya Know!
Instead of the usual ‘how to survive a zombie apocalypse’ chat, we believe a similar guide needs to be put together for Social Media Managers everywhere. Because #help.
While you’re sitting at home, enjoying your weekend (or looking at other people’s on Instagram), Social Media Managers might be tearing their hair out because they’re getting a ton of heat from customers on Twitter about a discount code that won’t work. Or scrambling to pull down all the posts they recently scheduled which compare how fast a product is to a toupee in a hurricane because a devastating hurricane just hit the coast. Ack.
And we all know that it should be a God-given right to sit in one’s yoga pants, watching true crime documentaries on Netflix all weekend. Riiiiight? Alas, not so much, if you happen to be a Social Media Manager.
How can Social Media Managers get a break… without destroying the internet?
- Focus on Quality Content, Not Quantity – don’t make your life more difficult by churning out any old announcement across channels. Work on content that provides value.
- Plan for Seasonal Trends – preparation is key and you can improve engagement rates and potentially garner more followers if you keep an eye on trends that relevant and build social content around it.
- Channel Takeovers – if you’re working with good influencers or have some customers that make great content then invite them to join the party. Let them do a channel takeover for a weekend, so they can interact with audiences and take ownership for some of the content creation.
- Utilize Analytics – make your decisions based on data and use it to make clearer decisions. If you’re running around like a headless chicken posting here, there and everywhere, you’ll make you job tougher.
- Use a Scheduler – This. Is. SO. Important! Erm, speaking of…
Stop sweating, we’re here to wipe your brow and make your life much easier.
Social Media Managers, we’ve got you covered.
Lately is your one-stop Marketing Dashboard solution for Social Media Whizbangs everywhere.
Not only do we give you the tools to see and understand everything in one place but get ready to have your minds blown with some savvy shortcut features you won’t find anywhere else – so you can save time, money and a whole heap of stress.
With Lately, you’ll be lying on a sun-lounger sipping cocktails sooner than you think.
- Automatically generate dozens of pre-hashtagged and pre-shortlinked social posts from your long-form content in seconds. Yes, really.
- Instantly bulk-schedule your social content across multiple channels, so you can sleep easy knowing that a good chunk of your work is done for a good long while.
- Keep organized with a Marketing Calendar that automatically populates itself with the content you publish and that’s easily accessible to everyone in your team so together, you can plan and track the progress of campaigns and highlight seasonal trends.
- Easily toggle between different campaigns for different brands or locations and keep track of everything across all of the channels you’re using – from a single login.
- Make it simple for your team to collaborate on any project (or take control of social media duties over a weekend when you’re hitting the beach) with free, unlimited team member invites.
- Plus all the rest of Lately’s freakin’ awesome features!
Key to getting that vacation this summer? Definitely a social media scheduler… But Lately’s Social Media Scheduler has soooooooo much more. So you can actually get the break you need and be confident that the beast will be fully tamed.
Start your free trial today and book that vacation, baby!